Mowat Cup 2024 BC Junior A Championship

 

Kimberley Civic Centre

Learn More

Weather

Upcoming Forecast

Monday

17 ° C
Mainly sunny
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 17. UV index 4 or moderate.

Monday night

1 ° C
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of rain showers changing to 30 percent chance of flurries or rain showers before morning. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low plus 1.

Tuesday

7 ° C
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries or rain showers changing to 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries in the morning and then to 70 percent chance of rain showers or flurries late in the afternoon. High 7. UV index 3 or moderate.

Wednesday

7 ° C
Chance of rain showers or flurries
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. High 7.

Thursday

7 ° C
A mix of sun and cloud
A mix of sun and cloud. High 7.

Friday

7 ° C
Sunny
Sunny. High 7.